About the role
An engineer with 3 years of experience implementing solutions on Magnolia CMS.
What you will do:
- Requirements gathering
- Functional and technical definitions.
- Task organization of the development team.
- Development of different functionalities in Magnolia CMS based on Java EE and Maven.
- Integration of Magnolia with JPA for handling relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Integration of Magnolia with LDAP and ADFS active directories.
- Integration of SOAP and REST web services in Magnolia.
- Front-end development with Freemarker, JQuery, CSS, and HTML.
- Implementation of solutions on servers such as Weblogic and Tomcat in Unix environments.
- Use of management tools such as JIRA.
- Continuous integration and code quality using Git, Jenkins, and Sonar.